Here at Frenchberry we pour love and personal attention into each of our stylish holiday properties in Brittany to ensure that our guests can enjoy being immersed in beautiful home-from-home comforts where all their holiday dreams can be realised. Our aim is to combine all the individuality and comfort of a small boutique hotel with the freedom and privacy offered by a French holiday villa; and with miles and miles of gorgeous coastline for exploring right on your doorstep, our holiday villas in Brittany are nothing short of perfection!
So how do you find the best holiday villa deals in Brittany and ensure that you’re getting the best value for your hard-earned money? We have been in the industry long enough now to be able to impart a few insider tips so we hope that this helpful guide is useful to you… we look forward to helping you book your next luxury villa holiday in Brittany in the near future!
How to Find the Best Holiday Villa Deals in Brittany
- Book Your Brittany Holiday Villa Dates Early Here at Frenchberry we believe that our offering is second-to-none and the property calendars are often booked up well in advance. To be able to book the very best self-catering villas in Brittany for the most popular dates, it’s a good idea to book as early as you are able. The UK school summer holiday months of July and August are often the most popular dates for holidays in Brittany, and we’ve found some guests enquire with us as early as up to two or three years in advance! If you have a specific date in mind, then try to book your French villa holiday early to ensure that your dates are available – the early bird catches the worm as they say!
- Enjoy Low Season French Villa Deals Those who covet a quiet and peaceful self-catering villa holiday in Brittany away from the excited buzz of all the families enjoying their summer holidays, will find the best holiday villa deals are available by booking a ‘low season’ date. May, June and September are the summer shoulder months when the weather is often still perfectly clement yet prices are lower and some excellent deals can be found. Those who book Lostmarc’h in September or October can enjoy good prices and lovely weather with quiet beaches and towns. The house is situated at the end of a small lane, and is one of the last houses before the sea with a footpath leading directly to Lostmarch and La Palue- two of the best beaches in Finistere.
- Brittany Ferries Special Rates It’s always a good idea to book with a French villa company that gives you something a little extra to sweeten the final cost of your holiday in Brittany. Here at Frenchberry we can offer Brittany Ferries discounts of up to 20% when booking one of our stylish Finistere holiday properties. The easiest crossings to reach our houses are either Plymouth–Roscoff or Portsmouth–St Malo. We strongly recommend you book a cabin as it makes the crossing far more pleasant. More information can be found on the Brittany Ferries website or alternatively please get in touch and we’ll be only too happy to help and offer advice about the best Brittany Ferries deals.
- Brittany Holiday Homes with No Hidden Costs When booking your holiday villa in Brittany make sure that there are no hidden costs which might come back to sting you later on. Things like taxes, water, electricity, and linen changes can sometimes be hidden in the small print which can make the cost of your holiday villa stack up. All of the prices displayed on our website are the final price you pay and include fresh white cotton bed linen, towels and all charges. Beds are made up for your arrival, and even those little extras like dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, toilet rolls, bin bags, tea, and coffee are all here waiting for you too, meaning that you don’t have to buy extras at the local supermarché.
- Choose a Holiday Property Close to the Beach If you love the beach and want to spend your days making sandcastles, swimming in the sea and sunbathing as you catch up on your reading list, then choose a holiday property which is walking distance from the beach so that you aren’t spending time and money on fuel or local transport costs. Ty Traez and Ty Bili are next door to one another and about 300 m from the sea, with St Tugen beach less than 3km away, Baie des Trepasses 8km, and Plage de Theolen 8km. There is also a nice sandy beach at Primelin itself, less than 1km away. As well as a beautiful beach on your doorstep, the fabulous Mediterranean style beaches of Ile Vierge are just 3km from Lostmarc’h. Beach holidays in Brittany are unsurpassed, and simply the best for relaxation and rejuvenation!
- Opt for a Brittany Villa with a Pool If you book a holiday villa in Brittany with a pool you can save lots of time and Euros because you won’t have to leave your villa to keep the children entertained (all children love a swimming pool right?) which means no driving to the local busy attractions if the weather looks less-than-perfect. A holiday villa with a pool gives your holiday that extra little touch of luxury which you might not have at home, and everyone deserves that on their annual holiday!
We hope that this guide to how to find the best holiday villa deals in Brittany is useful, please feel free to like our page for our offers and share the love so that your friends can enjoy the best deals too. We look forward to meeting you soon!