Prices and Availability
Frenchberry is currently taking a sabbatical and so I am afraid that we are not at present taking reservations. Ty Bili is currently for sale. Please do email us if you are interested. email@example.com
If you do not wish to use the reservation system, it is possible to book directly with us, please email for details.
From the 18th July to the 31st August we can only accept bookings of two weeks or more, (sometimes a week can become available which can be seen on the availability).
All of our prices include fresh white cotton bedlinen, towels and all charges. Beds are made up for your arrival. Those little extras like dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, toilet rolls, bin bags, tea, and coffee are all in place for your arrival. For stays of two weeks or more we provide you with a weekly change of bedlinen and towels.
We can offer discounts of up to 20% with Brittany Ferries, please enquire for details. The best crossings to reach our houses are Plymouth – Roscoff or Portsmouth – St Malo. We strongly recommend you book a cabin as it makes the crossing far more pleasant. More information can be found on the Brittany Ferries website here.
- We are open for rentals all year round – please ask for prices and availability.
- To make a reservation, a 30% deposit is required with the balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- The rental period is from 4pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of departure.
- For full booking details please go to our Terms and Conditions
- Please also have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions
- For some more photos of our houses and the area please try our Gallery.
- For the latest Frenchberry news and pictures please have a look at our Blog